Sunday 4 August 2013

Food Challenge, Hidden Zombies, Hidden Mine

Seed #:  -4746006197836497964  Rating: 3/5
  • I spawned next to a village with sheep only and no farm...
  • In a nearby Ravine I heard Zombies...
  • When I dug I found a hidden mine with Spiders and Zombies nearby!
  • The challenge - how to build your food reserves?

Village next to where I spawned - but NO Food!
Village @ Spawn:
  • Desert Village next to forest and water
  • @ x: 205  z: 183
  • # Buildings: 5 Blacksmith: Yes Farms: No!
I heard the Hidden Zombies here... 
  • Small Ravine
    • South East of Village @ x: 279  z: 272
    • I heard zombies at the North Wall
    • Hint: Dig through @ right gravel

  • Abandoned Mine
    • Extensive to keep you amused - if you get food!
    • A good chest at x: 227 Z: 201
Source: Original Seed found by Andre


No comments:

Post a Comment